Are you a licensed contractor in Colorado Springs?
- Yes, our company is licensed Colorado.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes, we do. We have workmen’s Comp and liability. Certificates of insurance will be provided upon request.
Do you have references?
- Yes, we have references from satisfied customers. You can see them by clicking HERE.
Are you an EPA lead certified company?
- Yes, we are certified.
How do you protect the customer’s property when working?
- Yes, our employees will cover all areas with plastic, drop clothes, masking paper, and tape. We do whatever it takes to protect your home.
What type of surface preparation do you do?
- We provide extensive interior and exterior house painting preparation work. We allow customers to see the completed interior and exterior house painting preparation work before any paint is applied. We do similar prep work for stucco repairs.
Do you give advice for house painting color selection?
- Yes, I will provide expert advice on what house painting colors to choose and allow customers to make the final decision. Customers also have the option to test sample house painting colors on their walls.
Do you need a deposit to start work?
- For most cases, we do not take a deposit. Customers pay the full amount when the house painting job is completed, except under specific circumstances, such as when the job is contracted just for labor.
How long will it take to finish my project?
- Most house painting jobs and stucco repairs can be finished within a week, unless the property is very large, or there are issues with the weather. Typical exteriors in and around the Colorado Springs area usually take two to four days. The interior times will vary.
Do you provide touch up paint after you’re done painting?
- Yes, in most cases, our company provides customers with the leftover paint for touch ups.
Do you provide a warranty?
- Yes, our company gives a warranty with some exceptions, depending on the specific painting and repair projects.
Who provides the paint you use?
- Our company uses many different top-brand paints that we choose for each customer, based on existing conditions and customer preference.